Friday, 23 January 2015

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/13524703/?claim=gc23qdbayrr">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

Hello!

Bloglovin has been one of my latest discoveries, and one that I love very much. It's so easy to browse through all the blogs I follow and have one place where I can reach all of them! Today I discovered I could claim my blog, and to do so I had to add a new post (this one), so instead of just saying "Follow my blog on Bloglovin", I thought I would explain why I had chosen to do it. This blog is still very new, but I am beginning to get into the swing of things and creating some pattern to my uploads, which will be on Wednesdays and Sundays. If you would like to stay updated, following me Bloglovin is a perfect way to do it.

Have a lovely weekend everyone!


X

2 comments:

  1. welcome to Bloglovin' !!! I am on Bloglovin' too and I am new at the whole blog world! we can follow each other if you want ? :)

    http://allornothing-blog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Marie! I had a quick look at your blog and it looks fab so I am already following :) How are you finding the experience? For me it's been just under a month, so I still get excited when I get 5 views a day, ha ha!
      Inma

      Delete

 
Skimlinks Test