Monday, 15 June 2015

A little break

As you read this I will be away on holiday spending a week at a yoga retreat in France. I had been planning to leave a few posts written and scheduled so that everything was as if I hadn't gone away. After all, I've been fairly inconsistent during the past month and I've seen the number of visits drop. However, I had a change of heart at the last minute, partly because I just didn't have time to do it. I knew that they would be rushed and poor quality, and so I thought that perhaps what will help me get over the inconsistent schedule and back into a more regular posting routine would be to give myself the break I'd craved, give my brain some space to hopefully think about more interesting things to write about.

If you come here regularly, thanks for your patience and sorry I've been so flaky recently!

In the mean time, here is my to do list for the next few days :) What's on your to do list?



Inma x

Don't forget to leave me a comment below and share on social media.
Here are the other places where you can find me:

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you are going to have an amazing and relaxing time - enjoy it :) xx

    Brenda BusyBee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was amazing, thanks! Got back last Saturday all relaxed and feeling on top of the world... let's see how long I can keep that feeling for :) x

      Delete

 
Skimlinks Test