Sunday, 11 October 2015

High 5: Beauty products on my wish list

After what has been nearly two months of giving make up and most beauty products the cold shoulder, and as my birthday and Christmas seem not that far away, the list of beauty products I would like keeps growing. These are the 5 things right at the top!


1. ANTIPODES AURA MANUKA HONEY MASK
I love natural products and can't believe I have never ever tried anything from Antipodes yet. This seems like a good way of dipping my feet in the water. It claims to be highly hydrating as well as cleansing, which is a perfect combination for the colder months.

2. RED NAIL POLISH
I already have a couple of red nail polishes, but they are both fairly orangey and more appropriate for summer, so I am after something a touch darker, more discreet.  Chanel's Dragon fits that bill, although I would rather it was a more pocket friendly option, so I shall keep looking!

3. ZOEVA ROSE GOLDEN BRUSH SET
The quality of the brushes I own isn't bad and I have a few that I really like, but I have always heard so many good things about Zoeva brushes that I would really like a set. It is a bit of an indulgence and I can never quite justify the expense to myself, but one of these days... I am telling you, it will be a gift from me to me!

4. BERRY LIPSTICK
Autumn is here and berry lips are a must, so I am on the hunt for a lipstick that I can use as a stain during the day or wear full on in the evening. If you have any recommendations that would suit an olive complexion, I am all eyes and ears!

5. TARTE LIGHT, CAMERA, LASHES MASCARA
This mascara has been on my radar for a while. I've heard many good reviews and my experience using Tarte has always been excellent. From the performance, the colours, the formulations and the use of natural ingredients, as well as the functional yet functional packaging, I love it. The only thing I don't like is how difficult it it to buy their products from the UK, but whilst I would never dare to buy a foundation without having seen it in person before, mascara is a different matter and I feel like this will be my next one. QVC often have duos for a very affordable price.

Have you used any of the above? Do you have any recommendations? I would love to hear your opinions and what is on your wish list at the moment!

Inma x

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Skimlinks Test