Sunday, 10 July 2016

The Summer Series: Green Smoothies

If you read my post last week you will know I am taking a break from posting whilst working on a brand new website that I hope to launch after the summer... In the mean time, I wanted to share some older posts, so you can expect these very quick posts every Sunday.
This month I have been doing Simple Green Smoothies 30 Day Challenge for the second time this year. There are a few reasons why I love it:
1. It is not a diet or about replacing a meal with a smoothie. All you have to do is add one green smoothie to your day. I usually have it at around 3pm when I would usually raid my office cafe for a chocolate bar.
2. It is SO convenient! You get an email every Friday with next week's recipes and a shopping list.
3. It actually makes you lose weight, but not in a crazy way. In January I lost the few extra pounds I had put on over Christmas.

Last year I wrote a couple of posts about green smoothies, as I always crave them after a heavy night or as a way to get back into a healthier eating pattern. Here they are so you can read them again!
Spinach and avocado smoothie for hangovers
Please feel free to share your favourite recipes in the comments, as I'm always on the hunt for new ones!
Inma x




No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Skimlinks Test