Sunday, 17 July 2016

The Summer Series: it's all about confidence!

Hey!

I'm sitting outside in the garden, with a big jug of lemon and mint water, in shorts and a short sleeved t-shirt, and this can only mean that, at long last, on the 17th July, it feels like summer in the UK!

Today I wanted to look back at a post I wrote about confidence. Weirdly, the beginning of summer always feels a daunting time, one when I don't feel my most confident. I often worry about wearing a bikini on holiday, not being as toned and slim as I would like...

Confidence is something I always have to work hard at, whether it is about my physical appearance or my ability at work, at blogging... you name it! So I thought today was a good day to look back at this post from October in which I share 9 steps to build self confidence.

Hope you enjoy it!

Inma x


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Skimlinks Test