Sunday, 24 July 2016

The Summer Series: Lazy summer days

Hello and happy Sunday!

While you read this I will hopefully be in Las Alpujarras region in Southern Spain on a yoga retreat with Shine Yoga, and boy, am I ready for this break! In the past month I have had two bad colds, I fell off my bike and injured my wrist, and started a new job which I am loving but that is keeping me on my toes, so a week of yoga, laughter and hikes in Sierra Nevada feels like just what the doctor ordered.

For the past couple of days I have been thinking about how difficult it is to not do anything at all sometimes, or at least without feeling guilty, and it reminded me of this post about the sweetness of doing nothing from last year. One of the things I miss the most about living in Spain is the stillness of summer afternoons.



Hope you enjoy this week's read and that you find some time today to do absolutely nothing!

Inma x

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Skimlinks Test